Configure account wide visibility settings to match your businesses practices.
Rebillia supports local timezone conversion to allow businesses to view information the way they are used to. In this section, businesses will set their:
- Time Zone – Select the dominant timezone you want Rebillia to store information by.
- Display Date Format – Select the display format you want for date fields across Rebillia’s interfaces.
These setting do not affect external, sale channel / POS, information. For example, if you set your timezone to be GMT+0 and you have a sale channel with GMT-4 timezone, invoice timestamps in Rebillia will display according to GMT+0 and according to GMT-4 in the sale channel / POS.
- Weight Measurement – Select the default weight measurement Rebillia will display and use for calculations.
- Length Measurement – Select the default length measurement Rebillia will display and use for calculations.
- Decimal Token – Type the token (character) you want Rebillia to use to display decimal point separation.
- Thousands Token – Type the token (character) you want Rebillia to use to display thousand comma separation.
- Decimal Places – Select the number of decimal places (past the decimal point ) you want Rebillia to display numbers with.
- Factoring Dimension – Select the default factoring dimension Rebillia will display and use for calculations.
Rebillia will not take dimension conversion into consideration when POSTing information to external sources. Make sure these settings match your external, sale channel / POS, settings for accurate dimension representations.