Collect addresses and build an address book for each account to allow the customer, as well as the business, to utilize them for invoice collections and easy subscription management. Rebillia allows storing both billing and shipping addresses.
Adding an Address
To add an address to an account, simply click on the “Add Address” link in the page and fill up the form details. Make sure to insert the minimum required fields marked by an asterisk, otherwise the address could not be added.
Editing an Address
To edit an address from an account’s address book, simply click on the action button to the right of the record and select “Edit” from the dropdown. Then, make the desired changed, maintaining the required fields filled up, and save your changes.
Note! – Active subscription will always use the most updated version of the address they are connected to and does not record old versions of the address.
Removing an Address
To remove an address from an account’s address book, simply click on the action button to the right of the record and select “Remove Address” from the dropdown.
Note! – Addresses that are linked to an active subscription can not be removed.
Sale Channel Address Linking
When connecting Rebillia to a Sale Channel that has its own address book functionality, Rebillia will work according to the following rule sets:
- Addresses existing in the Sale Channel address book before Rebillia has been introduced will not be synchronized into Rebillia.
- Any address used in a checkout process of a completed purchase through the Sale Channel will be stored in Rebillia.
- Updates made to an existing address either in Rebillia or in the Sale Channel will not be automatically synchronized.
- Addresses added directly into Rebillia will not be generated in the Sale Channel by default.
- Managing a subscription from the Sale Channel view, Rebillia will pull all existing addresses in the Sale Channel address book and allow them to be used for subscription purposes. If the selected address does not exist in Rebillia, it will then be added to the Rebillia address book.